We understand that moving from a familiar environment to a new community is a big change. We’re here to help you every step of the way.
Before you move in, we’ll develop a personalized health and wellness plan that includes a pre-admission appointment with your physician. The plan also includes your individual preferences, lifestyle interests and goals. Once you arrive, our transition team helps you thrive in your new home with services that include:
- Medication management
- Assistance with bathing and dressing
- Wound care
- Coordinated services with outside healthcare professionals
- Recreational and social programming
- Housekeeping, laundry service, and apartment maintenance
- Transportation coordination
- Three meals a day and snacks
- Therapy services, including: physical, occupational, and speech
Additionally, there are options for utilizing in-house services such as:
We are committed to helping you pursue the activities you love, and we support you in a safe and caring environment you’ll be happy to call home.